Scenic Silencio - Double Glazed Acoustic Movable Walls (Top Hung)
A double glazed movable wall system combining acoustic performance with ease of operation. Suitable for many different types of location including offices, conference, training and meeting rooms, corridors, schools and hotels.
- Top hung elements move easily and quietly on single or twin point suspensions running in aluminium track
- No floor track required
- Various options available for ‘parking’ elements when wall is open
- Hinged full height pass doors
- Electrically operated venetian blinds can be fitted within double glazing to give privacy when required. Alternatively, manifestation can be applied to the glass.
- Seals at head and base operated by concealed jacking mechanism using quick release handle
- Option for semi-automatic operation of seals using 'electronic controls’
Scenic Virtuoso - Single Glazed Sliding Folding Wall
Scenic Virtuoso is a system for folding sliding panels hinged together. Its top strip is made of natural aluminium, and its very hard-wearing rollers are fitted on two or four ball bearings for those at the ends and on four for the middle ones. We will fit solid aluminium anti-vandals bars with the mechanised parts always visible on the inside of the lock offering a perfect finish. At the bottom we will fit a number of guides that will allow the panels to slide along the bottom aluminium strip and prevent any possible swinging.
- 8 or 10 mm glass thickness.
- Manifestation to BS standards if required.
- SAA top and bottom corner and mid height patch fittings to each panel which incorporate hinges, trolleys and guides.
- Patch fitting handles with recess pull, option for lock.
- End panel supplied as a full height pass door.
- Floor bolts to help secure panels in position.
- Centre or end folding stacking arrangements.
- Single wing or bi-parting.
- Anti vandal bars to locks.
Scenic Linear - Straight Sliding Parallel Movable Wall
A straight sliding system that has various applications which include single sliding, double bi-parting, fixed panel & overlapping systems which all will take a variation of up to 12mm glass panels up to 150kg per panel.
- The top track profile is made of natural aluminium and finished to highest anodized quality.
- The very hard wearing silent rollers are fitted on two pressed bearings and have adjustable bolts.
- All systems have clip on/clip off anodized aluminium pelmet if required and also clip on clip off compression clamp trims to give the effect of rails.
- At the base lower guides are fitted that are adjustable to suit any 8/10/12/13mm glass width to prevent any possible swing.
- Floor track if required.
Scenic Classic - Single Glazed Movable Walls
An aesthetically pleasing and easy to use fully glazed ‘glass to glass’ movable wall system designed for use in a wide range of internal environments including hotels, shopping malls, airport terminals and railway stations
- Elements move easily and quietly on ball bearing suspensions and aluminium tracks
- Walls can be straight, curved or angled
- Various options available for ‘parking’ elements when wall is open
- Full width carriers at he ad and base of elements obviate need to drill glass panels
- Single and double action pass doors available as movable or fixed elements
- Standard track finish natural anodised aluminium
- Partial or full manifestation can be applied as required to satisfy requirements for privacy and Health and Safety
Vista Silencio - Double Glazed Door
compliment Duvale’s already extensive range of glass products we have further
enhanced our offering with the introduction of the new “Vista Silencio” door.
With its striking clean lines and sharp contemporary appearance it is certain
to enhance any office space be it glazed or solid. Of course it also has the
added benefit found in the heart of all duvale products, that of a beneficial
acoustic performance. Independent acoustic consultants PDA have carried out
provisional tests using their simulator with the door achieving a very
- Construction comprises two sheets of 6mm toughened
glass bonded to a perimeter internal framework which provides a minimal
protective edge profile as well as the chassis for the external furniture. A
narrow frit border is applied to the glass to mask the framework in two colours
as standard, RAL 9010 white and RAL 9006 silver grey, (other RAL colours are
available as options). The door is 44mm thick face to face, thus enabling it to
be fitted into any standard 45mm rebate frame and even retro fitted after the
removal of another door. Designed with options available to meet with current
fitting requirements, the door can be swung on conventional side mounted
hinges, or offset pivots. Latches, locks and levers or pull handle options to
sizes are 926 wide as standard x heights to suit your requirements, but fully
bespoke sizes can be produced if required.
- Lock options all with euro profile cylinder include conventional mortise with variants for self locking or panic function. Double perimeter seals to the door edge profile with automatic drop down thresholds can also be incorporated if required, as can various closer options top or bottom fitted for use with either hinged or pivot setup.
Dual running encapsulated system, which can be adapted to top running or bottom rolling. The uniquely designed steel rollers are engineered for ease of operation, strength and durability. Aesthetically pleasing, uniquely designed flat handles ensure flat folding, uncompromising operation. With running track systems which allow you unobstructed level access and uncompromised weather and security as standard. Your choices are endless.
We offer a purely aluminium system alongside that of a combined wood and aluminium system. The combination of the offering both products means that there is no scenario that the Sliding Folding system cannot cater for.
WORKSPACE INTERIORS LTD.
Logika 5000 provides a clean modern look to any working environment. In this facetted design a full height glass door has been has been set into a glazed wall. Offering maximum light within a secluded working area whilst maintaining a visual link to the open plan work area. The matching glass door is fitted within an Aluminium frame and has stainless steel hardware fittings from the LOGIKA range. The incorporation of a Slimline head and base provides a “frameless” appearance. All facets are pre-welded off site, with Silicon bonded glass joints.
Logika 4000 provides a classical natural look to any working environment. Tested to 30 minutes Fire Resistance Available in a range of acoustic ratings from 33dB – 48dB Rw. Logika 4000 can be installed with single or double glazing. For maximum acoustic and visual privacy this layout utilises double glazing with integral blinds.
Logika 3000 is a flush framed partition system that provides a wide range of features to enhance commercial interiors.A patented system of Aluminium profiles with a full range of clip-in adapters allow the system to accept a range of glass thicknesses from 6mm to 12mm. For total flexibility the system can be upgraded to fire performance utilising the existing visible framing at any stage either during or following installation. It is capable of satisfying the criteria for both Medium Duty and Heavy Duty determined by the choice of panel facing and internal structure selected from its range of components. LOGIKA 3000 glazing complies fully with BS6262 for “edge cover” and “back clearance” enhancing safety, and has been fire tested to BS476 part 22 for 74 minutes.